Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.24.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.5.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Google Speech-to-Text API versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.12-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.12-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.12-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.12-focal_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for new vendor-specific parameters and fixes a minor issue.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for new vendor-specific parameters such as 'save-waveform', 'save-rdr'.
- If the transcription result is an empty string, set completion-cause to 'no-match' instead of 'success'.
- Log submitted gRPC requests in JSON format with the log level INFO instead of DEBUG.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP