Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.20.1 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.4.0
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Google Speech-to-Text API versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.6-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.6-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.6-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.6-focal_amd64.deb)
This is a patch release which fixes support for the inter-result timeout.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Fixed support for the inter-result timeout. The regression was introduced in GSR 1.19.0 version.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP