Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.23.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.5.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Dialogflow API versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.7.12-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gdf-1.7.12-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.12-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.12-focal_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for a few minor features and fixes a race condition.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for speech synthesis parameters used in the StreamingRecognize request when 'generate-output-audio' is enabled.
- Added support for new vendor-specific parameters such as 'save-waveform', 'save-rdr'.
- Fixed a race condition which could possibly occur when the STOP request sent by the MRCP client arrives while the StreamingRecognize request is being re-initiated.
- Added a new element 'synth-settings' to the element 'umsgdf'.
- Log submitted gRPC requests in JSON format with the log level INFO instead of DEBUG.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP