Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.23.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- Microsoft Text-to-Speech REST API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The plugin is available for the following UMS versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Red Hat / CentOS 8
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
This release adds support for lexicon URI optionally set as an attribute to the 'voice' element in SSML. The release also creates a new connection if the service URI differs in subsequent SPEAK requests placed in the scope of the same MRCP session.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Pass lexicon as an attribute to the 'voice' element instead of HTTP request header.
- Create a new connection when the service URI differs in subsequent SPEAK requests placed in the scope of the same MRCP session.
- Fixed processing of max-file-age, which can optionally be set for waveforms, to properly remove file entries when max-file-age is reached.
- Added the FatimaNeural and HamdanNeural voices for ar-AE to the default configuration file of voices.
- If an HTTP request fails, add both the response code and status string to the log statement.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP