Microsoft Azure Bot Service (ABS) Plugin 1.8.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
The plugin supports the following APIs:
- Bot Service via Direct Line Speech
- Bot Service via Speech-to-Text and Direct Line
The plugin is available for the following UMS versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 8
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
This release adds a new feature and improves the behavior of the 'stt-dsc' API.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for phrase list to improve recognition accuracy.
- Process only the first alternative having the confidence score higher than the specified threshold.
- By default, use the value of the 'ITN' field instead of the 'Lexical' field to submit a speech transcription result to the bot.
Visit the Azure Bot Service plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP