Microsoft Azure Bot Service (ABS) Plugin 1.4.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Azure Speech SDK 1.20.0
The plugin supports the following APIs:
- Bot Service via Direct Line Speech
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-bot-1.7.4-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-bot_1.7.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-bot_1.7.4-focal_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for SegmentationSilenceTimeout by having the Speech SDK upgraded to 1.22.0.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for a new property SegmentationSilenceTimeout introduced in SDK 1.22.0.
- Fixed an issue in processing of the activity timeout.
- Added a new attribute 'segmentation-silence-timeout' to the element 'streaming-recognition'. The attribute defaults to 0 msec (not set).
- Upgraded Azure Speech SDK from 1.20.0 to 1.22.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure Bot Service plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP