Yandex Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.3.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Yandex SpeechKit Speech to Text API v2
- gRPC 1.20.0
- Protobuf 3.7.0
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-yandex-sr-1.6.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-sr_1.6.4-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-sr_1.6.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release has been built against newer versions of gRPC and Protobuf libraries. The release fixes a few minor problems.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the content type 'text/grammar-ref-list'.
- Made service URI configurable mostly to allow to specify not only the address but also the port number of the service, which is required when UniMRCP server is behind TMG HTTP proxy.
- Do not set speech/result flag if the detector is already in the complete state. This could result in an attempt to send another audio chunk, when the input completion was already signaled.
- When single utterance is set to false, append a space while concatenating transcription results.
- Compose the header field Waveform-URI based on the protocol version. Before, the format defined in MRCPv2 was used unconditionally.
- Added a new configuration parameter 'service-uri', which defaults to 'stt.api.cloud.yandex.net' and can also be set to 'stt.api.cloud.yandex.net:443'.
- Upgraded the gRPC library from 1.7.3 to 1.20.0 version.
- Upgraded the Protobuf library from 3.4.0 to 3.7.0 version.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Yandex SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP