IBM Watson Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.7.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- IBM Watson Speech to Text API v1
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-sr-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-sr_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-sr_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release fixes support for grammar name and completes HTTP proxy implementation.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added missing double quotes to the token 'grammar_name'.
- Completed HTTP proxy support.
- Changed default values of 'speech-incomplete-timeout' from 3000 msec to 15000 msec and 'input-timeout' from 10000 msec to 30000 msec.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Watson SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP