Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.9.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google Text-to-Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release is built against newer versions of gRPC, Protobuf and Google APIs. The release adds support for default prosody parameters specified from configuration.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow default prosody rate (speaking_rate), volume (volume_gain_db) and pitch to be specified from configuration.
- Added new attributes 'prosody-rate', 'prosody-volume' and 'prosody-pitch' to the element 'synth-settings'. The attributes are not set/used by default.
- Upgraded the gRPC library from 1.20.0 to 1.30.2 version.
- Upgraded the Protobuf library from 3.7.0 to 3.12.2 version.
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.1.0 to unigoogleapis-1.2.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP