Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.2.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Google Text-to-Speech API v1beta1
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release adds support for collection of synthesis details records (SDR) and synthesized waveforms, which can be later analyzed and listened offline.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for collection of synthesis details records (SDR) and synthesized waveforms, which can be later analyzed and listened offline.
- Keep track of the maximum number of channels used concurrently. This number is logged by default within the statement 'GSS Usage' and can also be written in the status file, if enabled.
- Added a new element 'waveform-manager'.
- Added a new element 'sdr-manager'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP