Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.11.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.4.0
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Google Text-to-Speech API version:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.5-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.5-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
The Google account credentials can now be specified by the user application per MRCP session. The release is built against a newer version of Google APIs.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow the user application to specify the parameters 'gapp-credentials-file', 'service-uri' per MRCP session. The parameters set in the first SPEAK request via the header field Vendor-Specific-Parameters are observed for creation of a gRPC channel.
- Added support for playing out wav files via SPEAK requests referenced either by file:// or http://localhost/utterances URIs.
- Added a new attribute 'service-uri' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.3.0 to unigoogleapis-1.4.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP