Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.5.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Google Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release adds support for Speech-Incomplete-Timeout and also provides a few minor improvements.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the MRCP header field Speech-Incomplete-Timeout, which is observed only when the attribute 'interim-results' is set to 'true'.
- Made indents in generated NLSML results configurable.
- Added a new attribute 'speech-incomplete-timeout' to the element 'speech-dtmf-input-detector', which is set to 1000 msec by default.
- Changed the default value of the configuration parameter 'vad-mode' from 1 to 2.
- Added a new attribute 'results-indent' to the element 'streaming-recognition', which is set to 2 by default.
- Added session identifier to all the statements logged by speech input detector.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP