Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.20.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.4.0
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Google Speech-to-Text API versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.5-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.5-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
The Google Speech-to-Text API version as well as account credentials can now be specified by the user application per MRCP session. The release is built against a newer version of Google APIs.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow the user application to specify the parameters 'gapp-credentials-file', 'service-uri', 'api', 'region' per MRCP session. The parameters set in the first RECOGNIZE request are observed for creation of a gRPC channel.
- Added new attributes 'service-uri' and 'region' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.3.0 to unigoogleapis-1.4.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP