Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.18.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google Speech-to-Text API v1
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release is built against newer versions of gRPC, Protobuf and Google APIs. The release adds support for speaker diarization parameters.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow logging tag to be specified via built-in grammar.
- Added support for speaker diarization parameters.
- Added new attributes 'speaker-diarization', 'min-speaker-count', 'max-speaker-count' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Changed default values of 'speech-incomplete-timeout' from 3000 msec to 15000 msec and 'input-timeout' from 10000 msec to 30000 msec.
- Upgraded the gRPC library from 1.20.0 to 1.30.2 version.
- Upgraded the Protobuf library from 3.7.0 to 3.12.2 version.
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.1.0 to unigoogleapis-1.2.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP