Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.9.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Dialogflow API v2
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.6.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.6.2-xenial_amd64.deb)
This release provides alternate ways for specifying Dialogflow QueryParameters and also adds support for various new formats of 'instance' in NLSML results.
While the changes are primarily made to address interoperability with Avaya Experience Portal, the behavior is generic and should be applicable to all the major IVR platforms.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for Dialogflow QueryParameters being specified as optional input attributes to a built-in grammar. See Section 4.8 in the Usage Guide.
- Added support for Dialogflow QueryParameters being specified as a JSON object set in an SRGS XML tag. See Section 4.8 in the Usage Guide.
- Added support for various new formats of 'instance' element in NLSML results. See Section 5.5 in the Usage Guide.
- When a DTMF is detected while streaming to the service has already been started, then this could lead to a license depletion. This issue could be encountered only when both speech and DTMF inputs are activated, and is a regression introduced in GDF 1.4.0 release and only partially fixed in GDF 1.7.0.
- Added a new attribute 'tag-format' to the element 'results', which defaults to 'semantics/xml' and can also be set to 'semantics/json', 'swi-semantics/xml' and 'swi-semantics/json'.
- Changed the default value of the attribute 'speech-start-timeout' from 300 ms to 50 ms.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP