Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.6.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Google Dialogflow API v2
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Speech contexts now can optionally be used not only as a hint but also a basic grammar. If the new attribute 'speech-complete' is set to true, then input will complete as soon as an interim result matches one of the phrases specified in the speech context.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Speech contexts now can optionally be used not only as a hint but also a basic grammar.
- Keep track of the maximum number of channels used concurrently. This number is logged by default within the statement 'GDF Usage' and can also be written in the status file, if enabled.
- Fixed an issues in the SDI detector, encountered when 'speech-incomplete-timeout' is significantly longer than 'speech-complete-timeout'.
- Fixed processing of the header field 'Recognition-Timeout' to set the SDI 'speech-input-timeout' accordingly. Only the global configuration parameter was in effect before.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP