Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.16.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google Dialogflow API v2
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.7.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release is built against newer versions of gRPC, Protobuf and Google APIs. The release provides minor improvements and adds support for sentiment analysis parameters.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow query parameters to be set via built-in DTMF grammar similarly to speech grammar.
- Allow logging tag to be specified via built-in grammar.
- Allow language to be specified via built-in grammar
- Allow sentiment analysis configuration to be specified similarly to other query parameters.
- When 'tag-format' is set to 'semantics/json', quote special characters, if any, in the JSON content to comply with the XML element data requirements.
- Fixed a possible segfault by ensuring gRPC Finish() is called only when both Write() and WritesDone() are completed.
- Changed default values of 'speech-incomplete-timeout' from 3000 msec to 15000 msec and 'input-timeout' from 10000 msec to 30000 msec.
- Upgraded the gRPC library from 1.20.0 to 1.30.2 version.
- Upgraded the Protobuf library from 3.7.0 to 3.12.2 version.
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.1.0 to unigoogleapis-1.2.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP