Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.12.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Dialogflow API v2
- gRPC 1.20.0
- Protobuf 3.7.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.6.6-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.6.6-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.6.6-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release has been built against newer versions of gRPC, Protobuf and Google APIs. The release fixes minor interoperability problems and also introduces binaries for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the content type 'text/grammar-ref-list'.
- Made service URI configurable mostly to allow to specify not only the address but also the port number of the service, which is required when UniMRCP server is behind TMG HTTP proxy.
- Added support for optional output audio generated in response to StreamingDetectIntent request and further referenced in NLSML results as 'output_audio_uri', if present.
- Do not set speech/result flag if the detector is already in the complete state. This could result in an attempt to send another audio chunk, when the input completion was already signaled.
- Having the gRPC library upgraded allows to specify different Google service credentials per GSR/GSS/GDF plugins loaded in to the same instance of UniMRCP server.
- Made processing of query results compatible with Dialogflow agents having beta features enabled.
- Fixed processing of phrase hints (data in SRGS XML item element) spanning multiple lines. Fixed interop with Cisco VVB.
- Compose the header field Waveform-URI based on the protocol version. Before, the format defined in MRCPv2 was used unconditionally.
- Added a new configuration parameter 'service-uri', which defaults to 'dialogflow.googleapis.com' and can also be set to 'dialogflow.googleapis.com:443'.
- Added a new configuration parameter 'generate-output-audio' to specify whether to enable generation of output audio.
- Upgraded the gRPC library from 1.7.3 to 1.20.0 version.
- Upgraded the Protobuf library from 3.4.0 to 3.7.0 version.
- Introduced a new Googleapis library 1.0.0 containing the Google APIs used by UniMRCP server plugins.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP