Microsoft Bing Speech Synthesis (BingSS) Plugin 1.7.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Microsoft Bing Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.9
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Bing Speech
- Speech Service
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-bing-ss-1.6.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-bing-ss_1.6.2-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-bing-ss_1.6.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for custom service endpoints.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for custom service endpoints. See Section 5.2 in the Installation Guide.
- Fixed output format of an SDR to strictly conform to JSON.
- Added neural voices to umsbingvoices.xml.
- Updated the Installation Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the BingSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP