Microsoft Bing Speech Synthesis (BingSS) Plugin 1.3.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Microsoft Bing Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.8
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release allows the voice name and gender parameters be specified globally from configuration file.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the default voice name and gender parameters be optionally specified from configuration file.
- Added a new attribute 'voice-name' to the element 'synth-settings', which is not specified by default.
- Added a new attribute 'voice-gender' to the element 'synth-settings', which is not specified by default.
- Updated the Usage Guide accordingly.
Visit the BingSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP