Microsoft Bing Speech Synthesis (BingSS) Plugin 1.1.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Microsoft Bing Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.8
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release fixes processing of optional charset parameter specified with the content type 'text/plain' and also provides a few minor improvements.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Skip any leading or trailing whitespaces while reading subscription key from file.
- Fixed processing of optional charset parameter specified with the content type 'text/plain'. Interoperability with IVR from HPE.
- Renamed two voice names (Vit -> Jacub and Shaun -> Sean) to reflect the change made by Microsoft since end of January 2018.
- Log header fields of received HTTP responses using log level DEBUG instead of INFO.
Visit the BingSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP