Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.13.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release improves processing of HTTP chunked data and enhances debugging capabilities.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Improved processing of HTTP chunked data in order to start RTP streaming as soon as the first chunk is received.
- Set the HTTP header X-ConnectionId on every synthesis request placed to Azure TTS API, which can be used for debugging purposes while submitting a support ticket to MS.
- Fixed a possible memory leak on processing the second and consecutive SPEAK requests in the scope of a single MRCP session.
- Log not only status code but also status text extracted from received HTTP responses.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP