Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lex Speech Recognition Plugin 1.6.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- AWS SDK 1.7.216
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-lex-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS(unimrcp-lex_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(unimrcp-lex_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release reworks support for multiple AWS credentials profiles to allow AWS credentials to be associated with UniMRCP server profiles. A particular AWS credentials profile can be used per individual recognition request.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Reworked support for multiple AWS credentials profiles to allow AWS credentials to be associated with UniMRCP server profiles.
- Added support for new vendor-specific parameters 'aws-credentials-file', 'aws-credentials-provider', 'aws-credentials-profile', 'aws-arn-role', 'aws-region', 'aws-credentials-duration' used to create and/or reference an AWS credential profile.
- Quote special characters, if any, while composing XML element data in NLSML results.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Lex plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP